“So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and favour with all people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved” Acts 2:46 – 47
We have home fellowship groups that meet every week during the school year, these are spread throughout the North and South Lanarkshire area.
- Hamilton Home Fellowship – Wednesdays at 7:30pm. See Iain Scott for more details.
- Salt & Light – No meeting now until Tuesday 1st Feb 2011 at 8pm.
- Fusion Home Fellowship – Meets fortnightly on Wednesdays 7.30pm, see Douglas McCabe for more details.
- Christian Foundations Home Fellowship – Meets fortnightly on Wednesdays at 7.30pm: For New Believers and Christians who want a refresher course in the foundations of the Christian Faith no matter how long they have been a Believer. See Graeme Murray for more details.
These groups meet in an informal setting, allowing for a more intimate time of worship and fellowship. To find out more about home fellowships in general contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The emphasis is FELLOWSHIP
- We fellowship in the Word
- We fellowship in Prayer
- We fellowship in Worship
- And we fellowship in our Relationships
If you would like to find out more please contact us and we can provide details of locations and times. Please contact us at 01698 254848 or email us.